Friday 17 April 2009

SUSAN BOYLE

please search susan boyle britain's got talent 2009
in youtube.listen to her amazing voice..
she will bring you tears when you watch the video..i am sure..
and don't forget to listen to 'i dreamed a dream' from les miserables..
and elaine paige as well..
oh how amazing she is......don't judge a book by it's cover

I Dreamed a Dream
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high,
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.

Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used,
And wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
No wine untasted.

But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.

And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather...

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.

p/s :wpun mummy is very bizi lizi at the moment,still got time to layan the youtube heheh..ulasan bernas seterusnya harap Dr. pn noni (dr.noni ni pakar pelbagai perkara n my ever bestfren x sabar nk jumpa blk nnt)dpt letakkan lam blog umar nye..ok ye dr.noni hehe

1 comment:

  1. eheheheh...lawak lak dr.noni....x layak lglah sy nih pn.hada eh...wahhhh....x sabar nak jumpe hada n family nih....terutamanyee nak tgk kakak n baby tuhlah....baru 2 bln kan tp dah pandai bergambar...siap mcm org2 besar buat muka bersedia dpn kamera tuh...hensem nih....kalahlah abg umar...ekekekkeke...

    ReplyDelete